HOME DOWNLOADS TOOLS HOW TO'S SOFTCAM.KEY FORUM LINKS
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Spider HD official firmware. 

Post Spider HD official firmware.
This is my first post so hi everyone be gentle with me.

I recently got the above box and have firmware SKS_K100 loaded but don't have the DBN function working so I am using IKS-1.

I have a motorised dish with a single output LNB and got a bit confused (very easy for me) and only had LNB 1 connected, I presume I should have had a loop cable going coming from LNB1 to LNB 2 when first installing the box but didn't, I would like to go back to the original factory firmware so I can put things right but cannot find a site with the original factory firmware and was hoping someone could provide a link to it or upload a copy. I am hoping that I can just reload the original firmware using a USB flash drive and start again.

Just a little feedback I had H006 loaded before SKS_K100 and the new firmware seems more stable with less freezing and pix-elation on Hotbird although there still seems to be problems with some channels.

Kind regards,

James.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:21 pm
Profile Send private message

Post Re: Spider HD official firmware.
So far I have not found the solution to my receiver. I need the software factory. Updates from day-to-day does not work because I've done the recovery by RS232 cable and the same problem continued. The eprom (chip device where the firmware is stored) is probably corrupted by error / misuse of the firmware update.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 pm
Profile Send private message